When using the complete set, as well as the set bonus, the armor displays a trail visual effect similar to Necro Armor. Each piece has a 1/3 (33.3%) chance drop from the King Slime. You will always obtain one piece, although it is random as to which piece you will receive. Using Battle Potions, Slime Crowns, and Water Candles will make farming for this set easier.
|Helmet||+2||15% increased throwing velocity|
|Breastplate||+4||15% increased throwing damage|
|Greaves||+3||10% increased throwing critical strike|
|Set bonus||N/A||33% chance to not consume thrown item|
|Total||9||15% increased throwing damage and velocity, 10% increased throwing critical strike, and 33% chance to not consume thrown item|
- Only Intense Dyes will be able to dye the outfit; others have no effect.
- No longer the case on PC.
- The Ninja Armor was created based on ninjas; an ancient mercenary from feudal Japan known for their stealth skills.
- The Ninja Armor is the Legendary Black Falcon suit worn by Ryu Hayabusa in the Video Game series Ninja Gaiden.
- The effect for the Ninja Armor is a similar effect to the Shadow Scale Armor, Necro Armor, Cobalt Armor, and Shroomite Armor, with the exception of colors, heights and minor body length.
- Is now an armor set with defense and throwing bonuses.
- Added to the game.