The Nurse restores your remaining Health and heals Debuffs in exchange for Coins. She charges 80% of the total Health Points to be restored in Copper Coins (rounded down), e.g. 100 Health would cost 80 Copper Coins.Terraria How to get the Nurse(01:21)
- When you have enough coins but healing would create other coins (ex. 1 gold - 1 silver and 1 copper = 98 silver 99 copper) and there is no room left in the inventory, the Nurse will not heal you.
- In the case that the player has a debuff inflicted upon them, such as "On Fire!" or "Poisoned", the Nurse will heal them for a price, regardless of the player's current health. (If the player's health is under max, she will charge for that too.)
- If the player attempts to remove "Potion Sickness" using the Nurse, the debuff timer will disappear, but the player will still not be able to drink healing potions until the debuff would have worn off normally.
- The Nurse's price is updated in real time, including adjustments accounting for the player's natural health regeneration.
- The Nurse's room is a good place to place your bed. If you are in a battle with a Boss, and you are low on Health, you can easily heal yourself if you are teleporting to your house at the Nurse. This strategy is not handy while battling the Wall of Flesh, because then you'll get instantly killed when you use a Magic Mirror.
When low on health
"Turn your head and cough." (Reference to getting a physical)
"That's gonna leave a scar."
When high on health
"That's not the biggest I've ever seen... Yes, I've seen bigger wounds for sure."
When trying to heal at full health
"I don't give happy endings."
When Clothier is not present
"Have you seen that old man pacing around the dungeon? He looks troubled."
When trying to heal with insufficient funds
"You can't afford me."
During a Blood Moon
- Is now designated a randomly generated name when spawned.
|Nurse||Santa Claus||Wizard||Old Man|