The Nurse restores your remaining Health and heals Debuffs in exchange for Coins. She charges 80% of the total Health Points to be restored in Copper Coins (rounded down), e.g. 100 Health would cost 80 Copper Coins.For the Nurse to appear, the player must have increased their maximum health at least once by acquiring and using a Life Crystal. There must also be a vacant house for her to live in.
- When trying to heal but there is no room left for the change money, the nurse will say the same things as she would say when the player doesnt have enough money.
- In the case that the player has a debuff inflicted upon them, such as "On Fire!" or "Poisoned", the Nurse will heal them for a price, regardless of the player's current health. (If the player's health is under max, she will charge for that too.)
- If the player attempts to remove "Potion Sickness" using the Nurse, the debuff timer will disappear, but the player will still not be able to drink healing potions until the debuff would have worn off normally.
- The Nurse's price is updated in real time, including adjustments accounting for the player's natural health regeneration.
- Like most other female NPC's she will be very irritable during blood moon and snap at you as you try to talk to her.
Bugs & Glitches
- The Nurse's room is a good place to place your bed. If you are in a battle with a Boss, and you are low on Health, you can easily heal yourself if you are teleporting to your house at the Nurse. This strategy is not handy while battling the Wall of Flesh, because then you'll get instantly killed when you use a Magic Mirror.
When very low on health
"You left your arm over there. Let me get that for you.."
When low on health
"I think you look better this way."
When around half of maximum health
"Quit being such a baby! I've seen worse."
When healed at low health
"That's gonna leave a scar."
When healed at half health or more
"That didn't hurt too bad, did it?"
When high on health
"Turn your head and cough." (Reference to getting a physical)
When trying to heal at full health
"I don't give happy endings." (only if player is male)
When Clothier is not present
"Have you seen that old man pacing around the dungeon? He looks troubled."
When trying to heal with insufficient funds
"You can't afford me."
During a Blood Moon
- Is now designated a randomly generated name when spawned.
|Demolitionist||Dryad||Dye Trader||Goblin Tinkerer|
|Old Man||Painter||Party Girl||Pirate|
|Santa Claus||Steampunker||Stylist||Travelling Merchant|