Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Lost girl turns into a Nymph
|Sub Type||Player Fool|
| Normal Mode|
| 300 |
| Metal Detector|
The Nymph is a rare cave monster that can be found in various biomes. Her location has been confirmed in Underground Snow Biome, in the Glowing Mushroom Biome, in the Dungeon, at the lava level, and in the Jungle. She has also been found in the underground in the rock layer. The Nymph is initially disguised as a Lost Girl, pretending to be an NPC, which when approached turns hostile and starts attacking the player. The Nymph is a very fierce mob to deal with it for its 300 health. Many new players fall for it being the Lost Girl.
- The Nymph may be a reference to the Witch from Left 4 Dead.
- In Greek & Latin mythology, Nymphs are minor female nature deities typically associated with a particular location or landform.
- If killed while as a Lost Girl, it does not seem to drop anything (tested with a Sniper Rifle from a distance, needs confirmation)
- Now displays correctly on the Lifeform Analyzer.
- Now drops the Metal Detector.
- Spawn chance increased.
- Added to the game.