|Body Slot||Accessory Slot|
|Quality||Tier 2 (Mint)|
|Tooltip||Grants immunity to fire blocks|
|Material In|| Obsidian Horseshoe|
|Crafted With||20 Obsidian|
The Obsidian Skull can be combined with the Cobalt Shield to create an Obsidian Shield, for a combined effect of knockback immunity, fire block damage immunity, and a 2-point defense bonus. The Obsidian Skull can also be combined with the Lucky Horseshoe to create an Obsidian Horseshoe, for a combined effect of fall damage immunity and fire block damage immunity. Both accessories must be crafted at the Tinkerer's Workshop.
- They can be sold for a respectable amount of money easily, due to the minority of resources needed to craft them.
- They do not protect the wearer from lava damage.
- Changed crafting recipe to 20 instead of 10.
- Can now be reforged.
- Lowered defense bonus from 2 to 1.
- Two or more skulls can no longer be equipped at one time.