Top: First form
Bottom: Second form
|Spawn Time|| (Hard Mode)|
|Summoned By||Suspicious Looking Skull|
|10-30 Adamantite Ore||100%|
|~15-30 Souls of Blight||100%|
|5-15 Greater Healing Potion||100%|
|25-30 Spectral Arrows||100%|
| Any Part of|
Dragon or Titan or Spectral Armor
Ocram is the final boss in the console and Mobille version of Terraria. To summon him, you will need to use the Suspicious Looking Skull, which can be crafted using the following items:
Ocram's attack style is very similar to that of the Eye of Cthulhu. Like the Eye of Cthulhu, it charges repeatedly at the player while summoning servants. Additionally, it fires numerous red laser beams. After damaging its health to 50%, it will (like most bosses) switch into its second mode, where it continues to summon servants, but will charge constantly and the lasers change to a blue, more deadly laser. Ocram also uses the Demon Scythe spell summoning several demon scythes at once doing a fair amount of damage. Souls of Blight are Souls dropped by Ocram. It would take 205 Souls to make all the relevant items. That means you need to Defeat Ocram 7 to 14 times in order to craft all of the relevant items using the Souls of Blight.
Upon death, Ocram drops Souls of Blight. These are used to craft the new, console exclusive armor sets:
And the new console exclusive weapons:
Also the new console exclusive wings:
The following strategy is by far the easiest way to defeat Ocram in approximately 3 minutes.
- Hellstone/Hellstone Brick/Meteorite Ore bridge, 100-300 blocks long
- Megashark with 1000 Crystal Bullets
- Full Hallowed Armor or Adamantite Armor (melee set)
- At least 5 Greater Healing Potions (you may not even need them)
- Warding Accessories: Cross Necklace, Cobalt Shield (you can pick and choose the other three)
- If you want, you can bring Ironskin Potions for added defense
During his first phase just stand completely still and aim for his mouth, he will charge you and keep summoning servants. After you damage him enough he will go into his second phase. Now move left and right so that he charges at you horizontally (this giving you more time to shoot him) since he is not under you. He should go down in a matter of 4 minutes or less.
One strategy is to simply let the Servants of Ocram stack up on you and attack the main boss with the strongest spear you have. If this is done correctly, none of the servants will be able to hit and you will avoid taking any damage from Ocram itself.
Another strategy for defeating Ocram with only melee is by using the formidable Excalibur/Tizona swords. In his first form, Ocram continuously hovers over the player to stay above them. You can attack him with a sword however by flying slightly to the left or right of Ocram. If done precisely, Ocram will attempt to keep up with you as you fly higher and higher, which should (if he is targeting you) leave him sitting right in front of you. This leaves him open for melee attack. When your flight height is reached, simply fall back to the ground and repeat this tactic. This unfortunately does not work so well after Ocram has transformed, but it is a good strategy to rack up lots of damage. The Excalibur/Tizona is needed for this strategy so that the player can attack Ocram facing one direction while flying backwards in the other direction.
- Ocram drops the least amount of souls for any boss monster, resulting in the need to defeat him 7-14 times in order to obtain enough souls to craft the new armors/weapons (205 souls).
- Ocram's name is "Marco"(the name of Ocram's programmer) spelled backwards
- This is the only Console-exclusive boss, not including the Console-only Mini boss Arch Wyvern.
- The Ocram's Demon scythes can inflict the 'Darkness' debuff just like any other Demon scythes.
- Ocram will drop a trophy as in the spoiler picture of the console 1.2 upcoming update it seems to be his gem or nose
- Ocram's face resembles Scar Predator from AVP
- Will now drop more souls, ~15-30.
- Now drops the Ocram Trophy.