|This enemy is found only in the console and mobile version(s) of Terraria.|
Top: First form
Bottom: Second form
|Spawn Time||hardmode (anytime)|
|Summoned By||Suspicious Looking Skull|
|10-30 Adamantite Ore||100%|
|5-14 Souls of Blight||100%|
|5-20 Lesser Healing Potion||100%|
|25-30 Spectral Arrows||100%|
| Any Part of|
Dragon Armor or Titan Armor or Spectral Armor
Ocram is the final boss in the console and Mobile Version of Terraria. To summon him, you will need to use the Suspicious Looking Skull at night. You must defeat all three mechanical bosses before summoning this boss.
Ocram's attack style is very similar to that of the Eye of Cthulhu. Like the Eye of Cthulhu, it charges repeatedly at the player while summoning servants. Additionally, it fires numerous red laser beams. After damaging its health to 50%, it will (like most bosses) switch into its second mode, where it continues to summon servants, but will charge constantly and the lasers change to a purple, more deadly laser which begins to spread out. Ocram also uses the Demon Scythe spell summoning several demon scythes at once doing a fair amount of damage.
The following strategy is by far the easiest way to defeat Ocram in approximately 3 minutes.
- Megashark with 1000 Crystal Bullets
- Full Hallowed Armor or Adamantite Armor (ranged set)
- At least 5 Greater Healing Potions (you may not even need them)
- Warding Accessories: Cross Necklace, Cobalt Shield (you can pick and choose the other three)
- If you want, you can bring Ironskin Potions for added defense and Thorns Potions for extra damage
During his first phase just stand completely still and aim for his mouth, he will charge you and keep summoning servants. After you damage him enough he will go into his second phase. Now move left and right so that he charges at you horizontally (this giving you more time to shoot him) since he is not under you. He should go down in a matter of 4 minutes or less.
One strategy is to simply let the Servants of Ocram stack up on you and attack the main boss with the strongest spear you have. If this is done correctly, none of the servants will be able to hit and you will avoid taking any damage from Ocram itself.
Another strategy for defeating Ocram with only melee is by using the formidable Excalibur/Tizona swords. In his first form, Ocram continuously hovers over the player to stay above them. You can attack him with a sword however by flying slightly to the left or right of Ocram. If done precisely, Ocram will attempt to keep up with you as you fly higher and higher, which should (if he is targeting you) leave him sitting right in front of you. This leaves him open for melee attack. When your flight height is reached, simply fall back to the ground and repeat this tactic. This unfortunately does not work so well after Ocram has transformed, but it is a good strategy to rack up lots of damage. The Excalibur/Tizona is needed for this strategy so that the player can attack Ocram facing one direction while flying backwards in the other direction.
- Ocram drops the least amount of souls for any boss monster, resulting in the need to defeat him 7-14 times in order to obtain enough souls to craft the new armors/weapons (205 souls).
- Getting all the souls is not required due to the fact that he drops a piece of Dragon, Titan, or Spectral armor every time you kill him.
- Ocram's name is "Marco"(the name of Ocram's programmer) spelled backwards.
- Ocram's Demon scythes can inflict the 'Darkness' debuff just like any other Demon scythes.
- Ocram will drop a trophy as in the spoiler picture of the console 1.2 upcoming update. It seems to be his gem or nose.
- Ocram's face resembles Scar Predator from AVP.
- Now drops the Ocram Mask.
- Will now drop more souls, ~15-30.
- Now drops the Ocram Trophy.
- Added to the game.