|Use Time||35 (Slow)|
|Knockback||2 (Very Weak)|
|Tooltip||Summons twins to fight for you|
The Optic Staff is a craftable summoner weapon. It summons miniature versions of the Twins that fight for the player.
Much like the boss they were based on, one of the minions summoned by this weapon attacks by ramming into enemies while the other fires lasers.
- Though Retinazer and Spazmatism are both spawned at once, they count as only one minion.
- Because they do piercing damage, they can only hit a maximum of 6 times per second, regardless of how many are summoned.
- The Retinazer makes a similar sound to the Space Gun when attacking, while Spazmatism doesn't make any sound when attacking.
- With Potions/Accessories, the player can summon a max of 11 Minions (1 Retinazer and 1 Spazmatism) And can overpower a few bosses in a couple of seconds due to the piercing.
- Unlike the actual Spazmatism, the mini Spazmatism cannot spew cursed flames from its mouth.
- Sometimes only one eye will spawn.
- If Spazmatism charges inside a wall, it will be unable to get out of the wall unless the player walks away from it or uses the Optic Staff again.
- If the player spawns more than two eyes and then gets rid of some of them by changing armor/accessories, it may cause two of the same eye type to stay.
- Now costs 10 mana to use.
- Added to the game.