Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Painter is a new NPC as of 1.2. He sells painting tools, cans of paint, wallpaper, and even a few paintings depending on where he is housed in. He will spawn when you get a banner of some sort, or a painting.
Uses a Paintball Gun against nearby enemies, which he drops if he is killed.
- His names suggest that he comes from Italy.
- His appearance is also strikingly similar to Mario's appearance in several of his earlier games.
- Two of his names are 'Leonardo' and 'Raphael', referencing two renowned painters.
- His quote regarding the many shades of grey could be a reference to the infamous book series, '50 Shades of Grey'.
- Now defends himself with the Paintball Gun, also having a chance to drop it upon death.
- Now requires a total of 8 NPCs to already have moved in before he is valid to move in.
- The Old Man, Skeleton Merchant and Travelling Merchant are now excluded from the aforementioned count of 8 moved-in NPCs.
- Now sells Brown Paint and various wallpapers.
- Now sells Negative Paint and Shadow Paint in Hardmode worlds.
- Now sells Christmas-themed wallpapers during Christmas.
- Added to the game.