The Party Girl is a friendly NPC that was added in the 1.2 update. She sells party supplies to the player. She has a 2% chance every in-game day of spawning once the player has housed at least 8 other NPCs, and there is a house available for her.
It is worth noting that if she dies she only has a 2% chance to respawn every following day.
|Red Rocket||15||Must be in Hardmode|
|Yellow Rocket||15||Must be in Hardmode|
|Blue Rocket||15||Must be in Hardmode|
|Green Rocket||15||Must be in Hardmode|
- She appears to be the only female NPC that doesn't get angry when you talk to her during a Blood Moon.
- The Party Girl is a reference to Pinkie Pie from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, specifically the version seen in Equestria Girls.
- Sparkle and Trixie are possible references to the television show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.
- Sometimes, the Party Girl may instead sell the items the Cyborg sells instead of her own items. This can be fixedVerify by killing the Party Girl and waiting for her to spawn in again.
- Sometimes, the Party Girl can spawn with a cyborg name without being a Cyborg such as Omicron. Same as above, This can be fixed by killing the Party Girl and waiting for her to spawn in again.
- Added to the game.
|Demolitionist||Dryad||Dye Trader||Goblin Tinkerer|
|Old Man||Painter||Party Girl||Pirate|
|Santa Claus||Steampunker||Stylist||Travelling Merchant|