|Drops||30-60 Happy Grenades|
The Party Girl is a friendly NPC that was added in the 1.2 update. She sells party supplies to the player.
She has a certain criteria that must be filled before she is eligible to spawn, after which she has a 2.5% chance to spawn on any given day:
- There must be no other NPC waiting to move in.
- There must be an empty, valid house.
- There must be a certain number of NPCs housed (exception on Mobile/Console editions mentioned below)
It is worth mentioning that if she dies, this criteria must still be fulfilled before she is eligible for the 2.5% chance to spawn again.
She throws Happy Grenades that explode and release confetti when they strike an enemy.
|Red Rocket||15||Must be in Hardmode|
|Yellow Rocket||15||Must be in Hardmode|
|Blue Rocket||15||Must be in Hardmode|
|Green Rocket||15||Must be in Hardmode|
|Bubble||2||Must be in Hardmode|
|Smoke Block||1||Must be in Hardmode|
|Happy Grenade||2||If the player has Happy Grenades in their inventory|
|Confetti Cannon||25||Must be in Hardmode with the Pirate present|
|Party Girl's Names|
|Party Girl's Quotes|
- She appears to be the only female NPC that doesn't get angry when you talk to her during a Blood Moon.
- The Party Girl was partially inspired by Pinkie Pie from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.
- Sparkle and Trixie are possible references to the television show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.
- Increased spawn rate from 2% to 2.5%.
- Now sells the Bubble, Confetti Cannon, Lava Lamp and Smoke Block.
- Now defends herself with Happy Grenades, having a chance to drop 30-60 on death.
- Will only spawn if 14 other NPCs are present, not including the Old Man and Skeleton Merchant.
- Now sells the Bubble Wand.
- Added to the game.