|Tooltip|| Beat the shindig out of it!|
May contain a surprise!
|Purchase From||Party Girl|
A Pigronata is a consumable item that has a chance to drop coins and various loot when placed and struck with any weapon or tool.
- They are placed in a similar fashion to banners, and cannot be placed under platforms.
- Once they are placed, they cannot be retrieved as attempting to remove them with a pickaxe will only result in smashing it to collect drops.
- When the Pigronata is destroyed, a shower of confetti accompanies any loots. Sometimes no loot at all will drop, just the confetti effect will be present.
- After it is placed, it will jiggle around, as if alive.
|Bacon||1 in 40 (2.5%)||1-2|
|Coins||4 in 5 (80%)||10 -2 10|
|Flask of Party||1 in 4 (25%)||1|
|Party Bullet||1 in 10 (10%)||30-90|
- The name is a portmanteau of Pigron and Pinata, a party item that is typically filled with candy and then smashed open to collect it.
- Added to the game.