|Spawn Area|| Surface|
- When attacked Pinky will shoot backwards. This behavior can make fighting Pinky more difficult should the terrain be undulating in nature.
- Pinky has the weakest attack damage of all slimes, having an attack of five, while the Green Slime has an attack of six.
- Pinky is more transparent than other slimes, so can be seen as different shades of pink, or in some cases seen as red. This is due to lighting and background changes, though its true color is pink.
- It seems to spawn more in the jungle, as monsters have a higher spawning rate there.
- Pinky is often believed to be a joke, due to the drastically low spawn rates. However, this is not true, and has been seen by many Terraria users.
- Pinky is in every version of Terraria, including iOS.
- Pinky is fast and small thus making it hard to fight.
- Now properly floats on water. Doesn't make a splash sound.