|Spawn Area|| Surface|
|Pink Gel (25-50)||100%|
- When attacked Pinky will shoot backwards. This behavior can make fighting Pinky more difficult should the terrain be undulating in nature.
- Pinky has the weakest attack damage of all slimes, having an attack of five, while the Green Slime has an attack of six.
- Pinky is more transparent than other slimes, so can be seen as different shades of pink, or in some cases seen as red. This is due to lighting and background changes, though its true color is pink.
- It seems to spawn more in the jungle, as monsters have a higher spawning rate there.
- Its name may be a joke reference to the pinky finger being the smallest finger and Pinky being the smallest slime.
- Despite being the smallest slime, it has a high amount of health and drops the highest value of coins for any slime, only on par with the King Slime.
- It's one of the few Slime monsters that do not have a reference to "Slime" in its name. The slimes in question are the Hoppin' Jack and the Toxic Sludge.
- Now has an increased drop rate for the slime staff.
- Now drops Pink Gel.
- Now properly floats on water. Doesn't make a splash sound.
- Added to the game.