The Pirate is an NPC that will show up after the Pirate Invasion has been defeated and when there is open, valid housing.
Uses a Cannon against nearby enemies.
|Bunny Cannon||50||Party Girl present & mechanical boss defeated.|
|Parrot Cracker||3 75||Pirate must be living in the Ocean Biome|
- The name "Captain Morgan" may be a reference to the famous pirate captain that the pirate shares his name with or to the popular rum of the same name.
- The name Black Beard is a reference to the most feared pirate with the same name.
- The name James T. Beard may be a reference to the Star Trek character, James T. Kirk.
- The name Jake may be a reference to the children's T.V. show "Jake and the Neverland Pirates."
- The name Jack may be a reference to Jack Sparrow from "Pirates of the Caribbean."
- The quote "Yo ho ho and a bottle of... blinkroots!" is a reference to the popular pirate quote, "Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum."
- The quote "I'm no landlubber, but it's better to have lubbed and lost than never to have lubbed at all" is a reference to the phrase "It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all"
- The quote "What the blazes are you talkin' 'bout? Moby Dick is mine!" is a reference to the story of "Moby Dick".
- His quote "Yo ho ho and a bottle of... blinkroots!" is pretty similar to Santa's quote "Ho ho ho and a bottle of... Egg nog!"
- The name Stoney Dirt may be a reference to the underground layer, which looks like dirt with lots of stones.
- The NPC has the same texture as the Pirate Captain.
- No longer sells Explosive Bunny
- Added to the game.