The Pirate is an NPC that will show up after the Pirate Invasion has been defeated and when there is open, valid housing.
|Bunny Cannon||50||Party Girl present & mechanical boss defeated.|
|Explosive Bunny||35||Party Girl present & mechanical boss defeated.|
|Parrot Cracker||3 75||Pirate must be living in the Ocean Biome|
- The name "Captain Morgan" may be a reference to the famous pirate captain that the pirate shares his name with or to the popular rum of the same name.
- The name Black Beard may be a reference to the most feared pirate with the same name.
- The name Jack may be a reference to Captain Jack Sparrow from the Pirates of the Carribean movies.
- The name James T. Beard may be a reference to the Star Trek character, James T. Kirk.
- The quote "Yo ho ho and a bottle of... blinkroots!" may be a reference to the popular pirate quote, "Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum."
- The pirate appears to have sickly grey-ish skin.
- The quote "I'm no landlubber,but it's better to have lubbed and lost than never to have lubbed at all" it's a reference to the phrase "It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all"
- The quote "What the blazes are you talkin' 'bout? Moby Dick is mine!" is a reference to the story of "Moby Dick".
- His quote "Yo ho ho and a bottle of... blinkroots!" is pretty similar to Santa's quote "Ho ho ho and a bottle of... Egg nog!"
- The name Jake may be a reference to Jake, from the kids show Jake and the Neverland Pirates.
- The name Stoney Dirt may be a reference to the underground layer, which looks like dirt with lots of stones.
- Added to the game.
|Demolitionist||Dryad||Dye Trader||Goblin Tinkerer|
|Old Man||Painter||Party Girl||Pirate|
|Santa Claus||Steampunker||Stylist||Travelling Merchant|