|Spawn Time||(Hard Mode)|
|Spawn Area||Surface Hallow|
|3 50 ?||100%|
|1-3 Pixie Dust||100%|
- The Pixie is similar to the NPC summoned by the Fairy Bell.
- They may be found underground sometimes, but not in the second layer.
- The Pixie seems to share flying characteristics similar to the Wraith, where it can only fly a certain amount of blocks, so making an elevated surface will keep the Pixies at bay (so long as they don't spawn above you.)
- The pixie may be an allusion to fairies, entities from the Legend of Zelda series. Most notable is the character Navi. They are also similar to Lums, from the Rayman series.
- The sound the pixie makes when struck is similar to that of the Heart Crystal when used
- The sound of the pixie lasts for a few seconds after it is killed.
- Added to the game.