Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Pots, not to be confused with Clay Pots, are a common sight in Terraria. They can be found underground and directly on the surface. When smashed with any tool or weapon, they have a chance to drop Coins and/or a random number of common items. Pots cannot be picked up. It is possible to break a pot with a torch by placing it on the pot that you would like to break. This is a good strategy if you're exploring caves and don't have any other light source to use.
Items that can be found from pots include:
- Lesser Healing Potions (Pre-Hardmode, Uncommon)
- Healing Potions (Hardmode, Uncommon)
- Copper, Silver(Common)
- Bombs (Uncommon)
- Wooden Arrows (Common, Pre-Hardmode)
- Unholy Arrows (Common, Hardmode)
- Torches (Common)
- Hellfire Arrow (Underworld, Uncommon)
- Potions (Common)
- Golden Key (Rare, mostly found in the Dungeon)
- Silver Bullet (only in Hard Mode)
- Shurikens (Uncommon)
- Glowsticks (only underground water)
- Coin Portal (Rare)