Potions are consumable items that can either restore health/mana or provide buffs. There are currently 26 different kinds of potions. Most potions are created at the Alchemy Station, though Lesser Healing Potions/Mana Potions can be bought from the Merchant in addition to be being crafted. The only potion that cannot be crafted is the Greater Mana Potion, which can only be bought from the Wizard. They also can be found in pots and chests. There is no Greater Restoration Potion as of now.
There are a total of 48 Potions. This does not include the many non-potion consumables that may also provide boosts.
Alphabetical Order List
These potions restore a character's health or mana or boost his passive restoration capabilities. Any potion that recovers health gives the player the debuff "Potion Sickness".
There are 12 Restoration Potions.
|Lesser Healing Potion|| Restores 50 Health|
Creates 2 Potions
|1 minute (debuff)|| 2 Gel|
|Healing Potion||Restores 100 Health||1 minute (debuff)|| 2 Lesser Healing Potions|
1 Glowing Mushroom
|Greater Healing Potion||Restores 150 Health||1 minute (debuff)|| 1 Crystal Shard|
3 Pixie Dust
1 Bottled Water
|File:Super Healing Potion.png||Super Healing Potion||Restores 200 Health||1 minute (debuff)|
|Lesser Mana Potion||Restores 50 Mana||5 seconds (debuff)|
|Mana Potion||Restores 100 Mana||5 seconds (debuff)|| 2 Lesser Mana Potions|
1 Glowing Mushroom
|Greater Mana Potion||Restores 200 Mana||5 seconds (debuff)|
|Super Mana Potion||Restores 300 Mana||5 seconds (debuff)|| 15 Greater Mana Potions|
1 Fallen Star
3 Crystal Shards
1 Unicorn Horn
|Lesser Restoration Potion|| Restores 50 Health|
Restores 50 Mana
|1 minute (debuff)|| 1 Lesser Healing Potion|
1 Lesser Mana Potion
|Restoration Potion|| Restores 100 Health|
Restores 100 Mana
|1 minute (debuff)|| 1 Healing Potion|
1 Mana Potion
|Mana Regeneration Potion||Increased mana regeneration||2 minutes|| 1 Bottled Water|
1 Fallen Star
|Regeneration Potion||Life regeneration||5 minutes|| 1 Bottled Water|
|Lifeforce Potion||Increases Max Life 20%||5 minutes|| 1 Bottled Water|
Combat Potions effect the character's (and potentially enemies') ability to fight and defend.
There are 15 Combat Potions.
Utility Potions effect the character in many ways mechanically, but not in relation to combat or restoration.
There are 21 Utility Potions.
|Builder Potion||Increase Placement range and speed||15 minutes|| 1 Bottled Water|
|Crate Potion||Increases the chance of finding a crate while fishing||3 minutes|| 1 Bottled Water|
|Featherfall Potion|| Slows falling speed|
Slow falling can be cancelled by pressing "S"
|5 minutes|| 1 Bottled Water|
|Fishing Potion||Increases Fishing skill||8 minutes|| 1 Bottled Water|
1 Crispy Honey Block
|Flipper Potion||Move Swiftly in liquids||8 minutes|| 1 Bottled Water|
|Gills Potion||Breathe water instead of air||2 minutes|| 1 Bottled Water|
|Gravitation Potion||Gravity control||3 minutes|| 1 Bottled Water|
|Heartreach Potion||Increase the range to grab health hearts||8 minutes|| 1 Bottled Water|
1 Crimson Tigerfish
|Invisibility Potion||Grants invisibility||2 minutes|| 1 Bottled Water|
|Love Potion||"Throw this to make someone fall in love."||30 seconds|| 1 Bottled Water|
1 Princess Fish
|Night Owl Potion||Increased night vision||4 minutes|| 1 Bottled Water|
|Mining Potion||Increase mining speed 25%||5 minutes|| 1 Bottled Water|
1 Antlion Mandible
|Obsidian Skin Potion||Immunity to lava and fire||4 minutes|| 1 Bottled Water|
|Recall Potion||Teleport the user to their spawnpoint||Instant|| 1 Bottled Water|
1 Specular Fish
|Shine Potion||Emits an aura of light around the player.||5 minutes|| 1 Bottled Water|
1 Glowing Mushroom
|Spelunker Potion||Shows treasure chest, crystal hearts, ore, pots, and plants.||5 minutes|| 1 Bottled Water|
1 Gold/Platinum Ore
|Sonar Potion||Notifies the user what fish has been hooked||4 minutes|| 1 Bottled Water|
|Stink Potion||"Throw this to make someone smell terrible."||30 seconds|| 1 Bottled Water|
|Swiftness Potion||25% movement speed increase||4 minutes|| 1 Bottled Water|
|Teleportation Potion||Teleport the user to a random location||Instant|| 1 Bottled Water|
1 Chaos Fish
|Water Walking Potion||Grants ability to walk on liquids||5 minutes|| 1 Bottled Water|
1 Shark Fin
|Wormhole Potion||Teleports the user to another player||Instant||1 Bottled Water1 Specular Fish|
- For restorations potions, the first one available in the inventory will be consumed when the hot key for them is pressed. The priority is ordered from left to right, top to bottom.
- Depending on how much health you need, pressing H will automatically use the healing potion best suited for the amount of health you need. (i.e. 350/400 will automatically use a lesser healing potion in your inventory rather than using better healing potions)
- Lesser Healing Potions and Lesser Mana Potions can be found on platforms in the Dungeon, however they can not be placed back down.
- Buffs do not stack in effect or duration.
- Equip a Philosopher's Stone to decrease the cooldown time for healing potions.
- The Mana Flower's ability to auto-consume available Mana Potions when the player's Mana reaches zero does function with both varieties of Restoration Potions (lesser and standard) if it should encounter one of that variety in your inventory before a Mana-only variety; however, due to their health-restoration effect, this will enact the Potion Sickness debuff, and you will be unable to consume another health-restoring potion either manually or automatically for the standard duration. While this can be inconvenient for players who are accustomed to spamming magic attacks ceaselessly and using their Mana Potion supply as ammunition, it can be helpful while exploring or mining, as it can be safely assumed that most situations which require full expenditure of Mana may also have brought some degree of damage to the player.
- New Sprites
- 14 New potions added
- Lesser Restoration Potions and Restoration Potions now only heal for 50/100 life and 50/100 mana.
- Lesser Mana Potions and Mana Potions now only restore 50/100 mana.
- Added 1 minute cool down for health potions.
- Lesser Healing Potions and Healing Potions now only heal for 50/100 life.
- Reduced Shine Potion duration.
- Increased Regeneration Potion duration.
- Increased health gain from Restoration Potion and Lesser Restoration Potion.
- Increased Invisibility Potion duration.
- Health and Mana Potions price changed.
- Added to the game.