|Tooltip||Right click to open.|
|Dropped By|| Monsters|
(Only between Dec. 15th and 31st)
|Sell Value||No Value|
Presents are seasonal items available only from the 15th to the 31st of December. As of 1.2.2, presents are now stackable, and can be placed on the ground. On Mobile it is 1st through the 31st.
- Candy Cane Block
- Green Candy Cane Block
- Snow Globe (hardmode only)
- Sugar Cookie
- Christmas Pudding
- Gingerbread Cookie
- Star Anise
- Pine Tree Block
- Snow Hat
- Fruitcake Chakram
- Candy Cane Pickaxe
- Candy Cane Sword
- Ugly Sweater
- Red Ryder
- Dog Whistle
- Parka Outfit
- Mrs. Clause Outfit
- Tree Outfit
- Hand Warmer
- Reindeer Antlers
- Monsters spawned from statues will not drop presents.
- Corrupt Bunnies spawned from a Bunny Statue during a Blood Moon will not drop presents. The same applies for Corrupt Goldfish and the Fish Statue.
- Presents drop from any dead enemy, even if not killed directly by the player, so the player can use traps to obtain them.
- Presents drop even on worlds created prior to 1.1.1.
- Presents will not burn in lava as they are Tier 1 or higher items.
- Presents may be farmed year-round by adjusting one's system's date setting to within the necessary parameters (Dec. 15-31).
- On the Mobile Version, presents are an extremely common drop from monsters. The presents have a large chance of dropping 10-20 Candy Cane Blocks, as well as a chance to drop items. Items can vary greatly, from a Dirt Wall or a Door, to a Gold Watch or even a Demon Bow. There are even reports of receiving a Tizona or a Drax from presents (confirmed).
- Prior to the 1.2.2 update, there were more than one type of present. There was a Green Present, A Blue Present (which uses the same skin as the one introduced in the 1.2 update) and a Yellow Present.
- One of the slightly more gotten drops in IOS is 1 Stone Wall seeming to represent a lump of coal.
- Presents are stackable. The old version of them can no longer be obtained, though the code is still present.
- Presents now have a chance to drop more items (listed above).
- Added to the game.