| Max Stack
|| Right click to open.
| Dropped By
(Only between Dec. 15th and 31st)
| Sell Value
|| No Value
| This item cannot be crafted.
are seasonal items available only from the 15th to the 31st of December. As of 1.2.2
, presents are now stackable, and can be placed on the ground. On Mobile it is 1st through the 31st.
- Monsters spawned from statues will not drop presents.
- Corrupt Bunnies spawned from a Bunny Statue during a Blood Moon will not drop presents. The same applies for Corrupt Goldfish and the Fish Statue.
- Presents drop from any dead enemy, even if not killed directly by the player, so the player can use traps to obtain them.
- Presents drop even on worlds created prior to 1.1.1.
- Presents will not burn in lava as they are Tier 1 or higher items.
- Presents may be farmed year-round by adjusting one's system's date setting to within the necessary parameters (Dec. 15-31).
- Presents can be farmed quite quickly by defeating the Eater of Worlds because of his many segments.
- On the Mobile Version, presents are an extremely common drop from monsters. The presents have a large chance of dropping 10-20 Candy Cane Blocks, as well as a chance to drop items. Items can vary greatly, from a Dirt Wall or a Door, to a Gold Watch or even a Demon Bow. There are even reports of receiving a Tizona or a Drax from presents (confirmed).
- Prior to the 1.2.2 update, there were more than one type of present. There was a Green Present, A Blue Present (which uses the same skin as the one introduced in the 1.2 update) and a Yellow Present.
- One of the slightly more gotten drops in IOS is 1 Stone Wall seeming to represent a lump of coal.
- Presents are stackable. The old version of them can no longer be obtained, though the code is still present.
- Presents now have a chance to drop more items (listed above).
I received too many Xmas presents :(
A Chest With a Yellow Present and a Blue Present in it! The Cursor is Over the Blue one, and the Yellow one is to the Right of it and a little down.