|Quality||Tier 1 (Blue)|
|Tooltip||Right click to open.|
|Dropped By|| Monsters|
(Only between Dec. 15th and 31st)
|Sell Value||No Value|
|This item cannot be crafted.|
- Candy Cane Block
- Green Candy Cane Block
- Snow Globe (hardmode only)
- Sugar Cookie
- Christmas Pudding
- Gingerbread Cookie
- Star Anise
- Pine Tree Block
- Snow Hat
- Fruitcake Chakram
- Candy Cane Pickaxe
- Candy Cane Sword
- Ugly Sweater
- Red Ryder
- Dog Whistle
- Parka Outfit
- Mrs. Clause Outfit
- Tree Outfit
- Hand Warmer
- Reindeer Antlers
- Monsters spawned from statues will not drop presents.
- Corrupt Bunnies spawned from a Bunny Statue during a Blood Moon can not drop presents. The same applies for Corrupt Goldfish and the Fish Statue.
- Presents drop from any dead enemy, even if not killed directly by you, so you can use traps to obtain them.
- Presents drop even on worlds created prior to 1.1.1.
- Presents will not burn in lava as they are Tier 1 or higher items.
- Presents may be farmed year-round by adjusting your system's date setting to within the necessary parameters (Dec. 15-31).
- Presents can be farmed quite quickly by defeating the Eater of Worlds because of his many segments.
- On the Mobile Version, presents are an extremely common drop from monsters. The presents have a large chance of dropping 10-20 Candy Cane Blocks, as well as a chance to drop items. Items can vary greatly, from a Dirt Wall or a Door, to a Gold Watch or even a Demon Bow. There are even reports of receiving a Tizona or a Drax from presents (unconfirmed).
- Prior to the 1.2.2 update, there were more than one type of present. There was a Green Present, A Blue Present (which uses the same skin as the one introduced in the 1.2 update) and a Yellow Present.
- One of the slightly more gotten drops in iOS is 1 Stone Wall seeming to represent a lump of coal
- Presents are stackable. The old version of them can no longer be obtained, though the code is still present.
- Presents now have a chance to drop more items (listed above).
- Added to the game.