The Pumpkin Moon will end at dawn, and most enemy mobs will flee. There seems to be a greatly increased chance of a Solar Eclipse or a Pirate Invasion occurring on the day following a Pumpkin Moon (1/20).
- In the event, mobs are spawned according to waves(see below). The mobs coming in the wave are announced in the bottom left of the screen, like any other event-related message.
- The waves seems to change when a certain number of monsters are defeated, but if the player takes too long to defeat them, the wave changes anyway, suggesting that there's a time limit between waves.
- The mobs spawned in each wave are listed below:
- Spider Egg
- Cursed Sapling
- Necromantic Scroll
- Spooky Wood
- Spooky Twig
- Stake Launcher (with Stakes)
- Raven Staff
- Black Fairy Dust
- Jack 'O Lantern Mask
- Jack 'O Lantern Launcher (with Explosive Jack 'O Lanterns)
- Pumpking Trophy
- Mourning Wood Trophy
- Bat Scepter
- The Horseman's Blade
- Candy Corn Rifle (with Candy Corn)
- Spooky Hook
- If a Pumpkin Medallion is used at a certain time during a Blood Moon, the Medallion may be consumed without the Pumpkin Moon being summoned. (Unconfirmed)
- Mourning Woods may drop stakes, but not the stake launcher.
- New Track added for the Pumpkin Moon event.
- Added to the game.