Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Pumpkin Moon will end at dawn, and most enemy mobs will flee. There seems to be a greatly increased chance of a Solar Eclipse or a Pirate Invasion occurring on the day following a Pumpkin Moon (1/20).
- In the event, mobs are spawned according to waves(see below). The mobs coming in the wave are announced in the bottom left of the screen, like any other event-related message.
- The waves seems to change when a certain number of monsters are defeated, but if the player takes too long to defeat them, the wave changes anyway, suggesting that there's a time limit between waves.
- The mobs spawned in each wave are listed below:
- Spider Egg
- Cursed Sapling
- Necromantic Scroll
- Spooky Wood
- Spooky Twig
- Stake Launcher (with Stakes)
- Raven Staff
- Black Fairy Dust
- Jack 'O Lantern Mask
- Jack 'O Lantern Launcher (with Explosive Jack 'O Lanterns)
- Pumpking Trophy
- Mourning Wood Trophy
- Bat Scepter
- The Horseman's Blade
- Candy Corn Rifle (with Candy Corn)
- Spooky Hook
- If a Pumpkin Medallion is used at a certain time during a Blood Moon, the Medallion may be consumed without the Pumpkin Moon being summoned. (Unconfirmed)
- Mourning Woods may drop stakes, but not the stake launcher.
- New Track added for the Pumpkin Moon event.
- Added to the game.