|Use Time||26 (Average)|
|Knockback||7.5 (Very Strong)|
|Tooltip||Strong enough to destroy Demon Altars|
|Dropped By||Wall of Flesh|
Destroying Demon Altars
Upon destroying a Demon Altar with the use of this hammer, it "blesses" the world with one mineral out of a list of six, initially new minerals; Cobalt Ore, Palladium Ore, Mythril Ore, Orichalcum Ore, Adamantite Ore or Titanium Ore. The first Altar will bless the world with Cobalt Ore or Palladium Ore, the second with Mythril Ore or Orichalcum Ore, and the third with Adamantite Ore or Titanium Ore. Only three of the six ores will spawn. When the fourth is destroyed, the cycle starts over.
Be aware that the Pwnhammer will not destroy altars if the world does not have Hardmode activated. If Hardmode is not activated, the player will take damage as usual from attempting to break an Altar with any hammer.
- The Pwnhammer seems to be of similar design to Gungnir and Excalibur, implying that it is of hallowed design.
- The name "Pwnhammer" is a reference to one of Redigit's earlier games, namely Super Mario Bros. X.
- The Pwnhammer is the only Hammer-type tool added in the 1.1 update.
- The name of the hammer is a combination of Pwn and Hammer, as 'Pwn' is a form of leet text meaning to completely dominate.
- Rarely, the WoF will not drop a Pwnhammer. In this situation, Hard Mode will still activate, but the player will be unable to obtain Hard Mode ores until another Wall of Flesh is summoned and defeated.
- Added to the game.
|Wooden Hammer||Copper Hammer||Iron Hammer||Silver Hammer||Gold Hammer|
|The Breaker||Flesh Grinder||Meteor Hamaxe||Molten Hamaxe||Pwnhammer|