|Spawn Area||The Hallow|
|Rainbow Slime Banner|
|30-59 Rainbow Bricks||100%|
The spawn conditions for Rainbow Slimes are pretty specific;
- They only spawn when a player is physically within the Hallow (while it's raining)
- They will not spawn on Hallowed blocks. (Pearlstone Block, Pearlsand Block, etc)
Recommended methods for farming them are as follows:
- Stand just within the edges of the Hallow while it's raining, place a Water Candle somewhere near.
- Stand within a Hallowed Snow biome with a water candle placed during a blizzard, since the snow itself cannot become Hallowed.
- Rainbow Slimes glow very faintly in the dark.
- Multiple Rainbow Slimes can spawn at one time, as long as it is a Blood Moon and the user is both holding a water candle and has the 'Battle' buff.
- It is the strongest slime in the game apart from King Slime.
- The Rainbow Slime will not spawn in the underground hallow - only on the surface.
- Added to the game.