|Use Time||20 (Very Fast)|
|Tooltip||Casts a typhoon|
|Dropped By||Duke Fishron|
|Drop Rate||20% (1:5)|
The Razorblade Typhoon is a Spell dropped by Duke Fishron. It is similar in terms of casting to the Magnet Sphere but instead of a slow projectile that continuously fires at enemies with beams, it shoots high velocity blue razorwheels that both home in on enemies and bounce a few times. The homing aspect of this weapon is especially handy as the player won't even have to aim at their enemy. This spell is best used against segmented enemies like Destroyer or Wyverns because as the razorwheels bounce around the one body part that they homed in on, which will allow them to hit multiple others. The razorwheel is not limited to a specific number of bounces, rather, it is limited to a set duration of about 3 seconds when cast and multiple wheels can be out at the same time.
- The best possible prefix for this spell is Mythical.
- The razorwheels emit light, making them an excellent tool for spelunking in places like the Underground Jungle or Spider Nest.
- The Razorblade Typhoon is unable to receive a modifier on the 3DS version (needs confirmation)
- When standing directly next to a 1-block thick wall, the razorwheels can go through the block, like the Vampire Knives.
- Now shoot two wheels per cast.
- Added to the game.