Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Spawn Time|| (Hard Mode)|
|Spawn Area||Surface (Anywhere)|
|Immune To|| Cursed Inferno|
The Reaper is a Hard Mode enemy that spawns during the Solar Eclipse event. The way they move and attack is similar to that of Wraiths. Killing Reapers is the only way to get the Death Sickle and Reaper Banner. If you are trying to avoid them, it is recommended that you stay in a house or on a platform with no blocks under it. Reapers, as well as Wraiths, cannot travel long distances without blocks to travel through.
- Wraiths and Reapers are both unable to cross gaps of 4 blocks or more. In addition to making platforms a safer approach to dealing with them, this makes them particularly susceptible to vertical traps from the Lihzard Temple.
- The reaper could be a reference to the Grim Reaper.
- The weapon carried by and dropped by the Reaper is actually a Scythe not a sickle.
- Health increased from 300 to 700.
- Defense increased from 18 to 22.
- Now will only spawn after the mechanical bosses are defeated.
- Added to the game.