|Bonus|| PC |
Restores 80 Health
Restores 80 Mana
Reduced Potion Cooldown
Restores 100 Health
Restores 100 Mana
|Inflicts|| Mana Sickness|
|Use Time||16 (Very Fast)|
|Sell Value|| 3 |
The Restoration Potion is a potion that restores Health and Mana by 80, and applies potion sickness for only 50 seconds instead of the usual 60. It can be crafted at an Alchemy Station with one Healing Potion and one Mana Potion, combining both of their uses into one more compact item.
- Despite the name and inferior stats of the Lesser Restoration Potion, it is not involved in the Restoration Potion's recipe.
- Both the Health and Mana hotkeys activate the Restoration Potion.
- Oddly enough, even though there is a Lesser Restoration Potion, and a normal Restoration Potion, there is no such thing as a 'Greater Restoration Potion'.
- Sprite was changed.
- Mana and Life restored decreased from 100 to 80.
- Sell price decreased from 8 to 3 .
- Crafting recipe changed.
- Potion Sickness time reduced to 50 seconds.
- Fixed bug where Restoration Potion's rarity was lower than Mana or Life Potion's rarity (despite being the same tier).
- Fixed bug in world generation where Restoration Potions could generate with their stack count over 20.
- Health and Mana restoration decreased from 200 to 100 points.
- Now triggers the potion sickness debuff.
- Bug fixed in which the Mana and Healing Potion hotkeys did not work in the case of the Restoration Potion.
- Added to the game.