|Body Slot||Shirt Slot|
The Robe is a craftable vanity item that appears to resemble a magician's robe. There is a subtle walking animation whilst wearing the Robe. The Robe looks very similar to Tim and the Dark Caster's robe, the only exception being that their robes are torn, showing their feet.
As of the 1.2 update, the Robe is used in the crafting of 6 different other magical robes, these being made with 10 of each type of Gem.
- If the player is using a weapon/tool or is holding a torch/candle or placing blocks while walking or jumping, the robe animation does not work. Also, the bottom portion of the pants become visible, poking out from the side of the robe.
- If the player has any type of wings and is equipping a robe, when the player flies/glides with the wings, the robe animation does not work.
- Graphics variant for female characters added.
- No longer requires Ruby and only 20 Silk.
- Can be used to craft early-game magic robes using gems.
- Now crafted at the Loom instead of Work Bench.
- Added to the game.