|Body Slot||Shirt Slot|
|Material In|| Amethyst Robe|
|Crafted With||20 Silk|
As of the 1.2 update the Robe is used in the crafting of 6 different other magical robes.
- If the player is using a weapon/tool or is holding a torch/candle or placing blocks while walking or jumping, the robe animation does not work. Also, the bottom portion of the pants become visible, poking out from the side of the robe.
- If the player has any type of wings and is equipping a robe, when the player flies/glides with the wings, the robe animation does not work.
- Now crafted at the Loom instead of Work Bench.
- No longer requires Ruby and only 20 Silk.
- Can be used to craft early-game magic robes using gems.
- Graphics variant for female characters added.
- When worn with the Magic Hat (sold by the Traveling Merchant), it provides a set bonus of +60 mana.
- Updated Robe graphics.
- Added to the game.