|Body Slot||Accessory Slot|
|Quality||Tier 3 (Orange)|
|Purchase From||Goblin Tinkerer|
|This item cannot be crafted.|
|Material In||Spectre Boots|
- If the Cloud in a Bottle is also equipped, that item’s effects engage on the first midair jump, and then the Rocket Boots engage on the second.
- Rocket Boots can be combined with Hermes Boots at a Tinkerer's Workshop to make Spectre Boots, which combine both abilities in one accessory.
- If a player uses a Cloud in a Bottle and/or Shiny Red Balloon, the total possible jump height can be increased significantly.
- If the player is wearing Shadow Armor, the rocket effect’s color changes to match the armor color. (This also works if said armor is equipped in the social slot.)
- Although the Rocket Boots will not appear to activate if they are worn with wings, the player's jump height when both wings and boots are equipped will be higher than if only one or the other was equipped.
- When combined with the Climbing Claws or Shoe Spikes, walls can be climbed infinitely.
- When unequipping the rocket boots while flying causes flame particles to appear.
The Rocket Boots could be a reference to the Marvel character "Iron Man" in which the first thing Tony Stark works on is the suit's propulsion system which start in the boots
- Rocket Boots no longer drop from Goblins slain during a Goblin Invasion. Instead, they can be purchased from the Goblin Tinkerer.
- Now used in the crafting of Spectre Boots at the Tinkerer's Workshop.
- Rocket Boots no longer use Mana, and lift speed was increased to offset the new 1-second lift duration.