|Use Time||15 (Very Fast)|
|Quality||Tier 2 (Mint)|
|Tooltip||This is a good idea!|
|Critical Strike Chance||0%|
The Sandgun's ammo is sand which is affected by gravity. When the sand projectile hits any object, it will turn into a clump that will gather on the ground making the ammo reusable. This makes the Sandgun a very messy weapon and can ruin a house if fired indoors too much. It is possible to hit oneself.
Even with the mess it can make, the Sandgun is perfect for creating walls and blocking off entrances if you are good at aiming and quick to think. Otherwise, your world will turn into a messy sand palace.
- With the effects of Necro Armor or the hardmode ranged sets (chance not to use ammo) combined with the sand gun, a player can theoretically generate an infinite amount of sand, Ebonsand Blocks, Pearlsand Blocks, and Crimsand Blocks.
- Ebonsand, Pearlsand, and Crimsand Blocks can go through the enemies while regular sand can't.
- Sandgun doesn't do any critical damage, which is a disadvantage to this gun.
- When shooting at an area where an object is in the background but still using the space, the sand that drops from the projectile will disappear.
- Sometimes firing the Sandgun in multiplayer, the server will kick you with the phrase "Trying to place impossible blocks", possibly because of the aforementioned bug.
The Sandgun's texture uses the Illegal Gun Parts' texture for most of the gun. The barrel and the handle use the Illegal Gun Parts' texture.
- Crimsand can now be used as ammo
- Damage increased from 10 to 30
- Speed increased from Fast to Very Fast
- Can use Pearlsand and Ebonsand Blocks as ammo
- Added to the game.