|This enemy is found only in the console version(s) of Terraria.|
|Spawn Time||(Hard Mode)|
|1 80 ?||100%|
- For the weaker PC Variant, see Corrupt Slime
The Shadow Slime is a console-exclusive slime monster. It is a slightly smaller palette-swap of the Corrupt Slime which appears to have more HP and do more damage. It spawns in the Corruption (above and below ground) after Hard Mode has been enabled.
- This monster is needed for the "Slimer" Achievement/Trophy.
- It can not drop a Blindfold unlike the Corrupt Slime
- This monster is the one that don't attack you in daylight if the player hits them
- If you compare its Slimelings to Corrupt Slime's Slimelings, you can tell that they are different in color and the Shadow Slime's slimelings will jump less frequently then the Corrupt Slime's Slimelings.
- Added to the game.