Silver Bullets are a type of ammo that can be fired by any Gun that fires Musket Balls. Silver Bullets inflict the same amount of damage as Meteor Shot at the cost of not piercing enemies or ricocheting off of walls. Unlike Meteor Shot, Silver Bullets have a small amount of knockback.
They can be found in Chests anywhere or pots in the Underworld or Jungle. The Arms Dealer will sell them on Blood Moons until the Wall of Flesh is defeated, after which he will always have them available.
- The fact that Silver Bullets are sold during a Blood Moon may be a reference to the concept that Silver Bullets ward off evil. For example, silver bullets are associated with combatting werewolves.
- Despite the myth, Silver Bullets don't do extra damage to Werewolves.
- Stack size increased from 250 to 999.
- Can now be crafted with 70 Musket Balls and 1 silver bar.
- Rarity value decreased from Tier 1 to Tier 0.
- Added to the game.