Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Tooltip||Summons a baby slime to fight for you.|
|Dropped By|| Slimes 0.01% (1:10000)|
Slimed Zombie 0.01% (1:10000)
Sand Slime 0.013% (1:7692)
Pinky 1% (1:100)
The Slime Staff summons a Baby Slime (Minion) to fight for you. The slimes have a very high attack rate, which makes it hard to hit monsters that it is attacking due to the very short temporary invincibility that monsters get when you hit them. The slimes are not very effective against flying enemies as they are ground-based minions.
The staff is a useful item almost throughout the game, especially pre-hardmode since the baby slime can slow almost any monster with its minor knockback.
- Other minions can be summoned together with the Baby Slime, but the minion slots will be shared amongst them.
- The maximum number of minions one can spawn is eleven. This can be achieved by wearing a full set of Stardust Armor while equipped with Pygmy Necklace, Necromantic Scroll, Papyrus Scarab and under Summoning Potion and Bewitching Table Buff at the same time.
- This item has the lowest drop rate in Terraria, though it is not considered the rarest as slimes are fairly common.
- An easy way to get this staff is to use Slime Statues, with a thin layer of lava.
- Another way to get the item is to use Slime Blocks that will increase the slimes' spawn rate. Use it alongside with a Battle Potion and Water Candle for a better slime spawn rate. Using traps outside a house of slime blocks, with the battle potion and water candle is effective for getting the staff.
- The worst prefix this weapon can have is broken. Together with Lucky Coin, one can make use of this weapon for coin farming as the slimes will do low damage at a high rate.
- Added to the game.