Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Use Time||59 (Snail)|
|Knockback||8 (Very Strong)|
|Critical Strike Chance||19%|
|Tooltip|| Shoots a powerful, high velocity bullet|
Right click to zoom out
|Dropped By||Skeleton Sniper|
|Drop Rate||6.22% (1/16)|
The Sniper Rifle is the strongest ranged weapon in the game with the highest accuracy of any gun in term of single shots, but gives poor damage per second overall. It is found in the Hard Mode Dungeon and is only dropped by the Skeleton Sniper.
- Using the sniper rifle has the same zoom in/out effect as Rifle Scope, holding the right mouse button will move the F.O.V (Field Of View) in the direction of the mouse, giving it wider range.
- Highest prefix is Unreal.
- On mobile the weapon will always zoom in, no matter what making this weapon a bad choice for close range combat
- If one combines an unreal sniper rifle with Shroomite Armor, the following Accessories with the Lucky prefix: Destroyer Emblem, Eye of The Golem, Sniper Scope, and two other accessories of your choice (Both With The Lucky Prefix), and a Rage Potion, the chance for a critical strike is 117%, the highest possible. However, the remaining 17% won't increase the damage output beyond double damage.
- It is possible to shoot an enemy through a door if the enemy is standing near one.
- It is possible to shoot through blocks.
- Added to the game.