|Soul of Light520|
|Dropped By||Any monster that is killed within the Underground Hallow|
|Rarity||Tier 3 (Orange)|
|Tooltip||'The essence of light Creatures'|
|Material In|| Angel Wings|
Dao of Pow
You will need a total of 127 Souls of Light to craft all items, including a full stack of Light Discs.
Potential Farming MethodsEdit
It is possible to make an artificial Hallow/Corruption Biome in the underworld that does not spawn Hallow Biome creatures. By placing at least 146 (~96 in a small world) blocks of Ebonstone or Pearlstone Block so that they all are on screen at the same time, underworld monsters will begin dropping the respective souls. The player's proximity to the placed stones is what causes the monsters to drop souls. If you move the placed blocks off-screen, the monsters will cease to drop souls, but monsters killed at the edge of the screen while the blocks are on screen will still drop souls.
- Like all other Souls (except for the Soul of Blight), the Soul of Light ignores gravity.
- The placed blocks will not cause monsters from their biome to spawn as long as they are on-screen. If the blocks are off-screen, it is possible for some monsters from that Biome to spawn. Confirmed are Enchanted Sword and Cursed Hammer.
- Another method is taking 50 meteorite ore into the Hallow/Corruption Biome making Meteor Heads spawn. They will drop the souls because any monster, as long as it's in the correct Biome has it as a potential drop.
- Also, by using a Grappling Hook to grapple above lava in the Underground Hallow, you can wait for enemies to die underneath you, and then collect the Souls Of Light using an Obsidian Skin Potion.
- Any mobs (i.e Skeleton Archers, Armored, Heavy, ect.) that wander into the Underground Hallow can drop Soul of Light. (Same applies to Underground Corruption.)
- Added to the game.