|Use Time||18 (Very Fast)|
|Knockback||0.5 (Extremely Weak)|
|Quality||Tier 1 (Blue)|
|Crafted With|| 30 Meteorite Bar|
2 Fallen Star
|Crafted At|| Iron Anvil|
- The laser will pass through two mobs and then dissipate if it hits a third, making it possible to kill three enemies at once with one shot.
- Another unique property of the Space Gun is that it makes a distinctive noise when striking a solid block. This can in theory be used to locate Floating Islands by firing into the sky and listening for an impact. However, as the noise is diminished over distance this is ineffective if the island is over around 100 blocks away, as it becomes inaudible.
- Although the Space Gun's name has the word "gun" in it, it does not fill the criteria for the Arms Dealer .
- Sometimes this item can't be crafted.
- If you drop all the materials and pick them back up, it should fix this problem, and you are able to craft it. But remember: Stars disappear during the day when dropped.
- Recipe changed. Flintlock Pistol no longer required(still required on mobile version) and only 2 falling stars needed instead of 10(10 still needed on mobile version).
- Increased Damage from 17 to 18.
- Fixed the bug which allowed the player to reforge the Space Gun for free.
- Increased damage from 16 to 17.
- Reduced Mana cast cost from 9 to 8.
|Items Requiring Meteorite|
|Weapons||Star Cannon · Space Gun · Phaseblades|
|Armor||Meteor Helmet · Meteor Suit · Meteor Leggings|