|Use Time||18 (Very Fast)|
|Knockback||0.5 (Extremely Weak)|
|Quality||Tier 1 (Blue)|
|Crafted With|| 30 Meteorite Bar|
2 Fallen Star
|Crafted At|| Iron Anvil|
Terraria Space Gun(01:50)
- The laser will pass through two mobs and then dissipate if it hits a third, making it possible to kill three enemies at once with one shot.
- Another unique property of the Space Gun is that it makes a distinctive noise when striking a solid block. This can in theory be used to locate Floating Islands by firing into the sky and listening for an impact. However, as the noise is diminished over distance this is ineffective if the island is over around 100 blocks away, as it becomes inaudible.
- A bug in 1.1 caused the Space Gun to cost 0 money to reforge at the Goblin Tinkerer, even though it is listed as 1 copper. In the 1.1.1 version, the Space Gun gained a value to reforge.
- Contrary to popular belief, the Space Gun is fully automatic.
- Recently several players have reported a bug where they still have to use mana to fire the space gun while wearing a full set of meteor armor.
- Bug on Console version of game where you sometimes cannot craft this.
- If you drop all the materials and pick them back up, it should fix this problem, and you are able to craft it. But remember: Stars disappear during the day when dropped
- Recipe changed. Flintlock Pistol no longer required and only 2 shooting stars needed instead of 10.
- Increased Damage from 17 to 18.
- Fixed the bug which allowed the player to reforge the Space Gun for free.
- Increased damage from 16 to 17.
- Reduced Mana cast cost from 9 to 8.
|Items Requiring Meteorite|
|Weapons||Star Cannon · Space Gun · Phaseblades|
|Armor||Meteor Helmet · Meteor Suit · Meteor Leggings|