Left: Male Right: Female
|Body Slot||Helmet/Shirt/Pants Slots (Full Set)|
|Set Bonus|| Spectre Hood:|
Magic damage done to enemies heals the player with the lowest total health by 20% rounded down. Reduces magic damage by 40%.
Dealing magic damage to an enemy releases aggressive projectiles that damage foes
|Defense|| 42 with Mask|
30 with Hood
|Quality||Tier 8 (Yellow)|
|Crafted With|| 54 Ectoplasm|
54 Chlorophyte Bars
(With one helmet)
|Crafted At|| Mythril Anvil|
When the full set is worn, the player will turn transparent and pale, giving them a ghostly appearance, along with any other visible accessories. It is currently the highest-tier magic armor in the game.
When a player has the full set of Spectre Armor equipped, they will receive a bonus depending on which helmet they have equipped:
- If the Spectre Mask is equipped, then any magic damage done to enemies will also release projectiles that home on to other enemies or even on to the original target if no other enemy is nearby, similar to The Horseman's Blade.
- If the Spectre Hood is equipped, then 20% of magic damage dealt by the player will return to the player with lowest current HP. It will also decrease magic damage by 40%.
- The Pants do not animate while walking, similar to the bottom of the Robe. This lends to its robe-like appearance.
- The Magic Cuffs replenish your mana supply for any hits taken, and the robes can replenish your health WITH the mana from the cuffs (if you are using the Spectre Hood).
- Very fast spells like Crystal Storm or Razorpine heal with great efficiency.
- The player can reach a maximum mana of 400 wearing Spectre Armor numerous ways, most notably through the Magic Cuffs accessory and other magic accessories with the "Arcane" (+20 mana) prefix.
- The Spectre Mask is the damage-based headgear of this armor set, providing you with higher defense and DPS; it is more versatile and superior to the Spectre Hood when you are not constantly sustaining heavy damage. The Spectre Hood is the more survival-based headgear of this armor set, and may be more useful to players that are hit more often during boss fights.
- When in multiplayer, Spectre Armor heals the person closest to the enemy that was damaged, so it might not heal the player with the lowest life if they aren't near enough.
- This set bonus appears to only be able to activate a certain amount of times per second, tested with a bubble gun and a rainbow gun simultaneously.
- Spectre Mask was added to the Spectre Armor set.
- Spectre Armor now heals for 20% instead of 8%
- Now reduces magic damage by 40% instead of increasing Mana usage by 20%
- Only heals damage done by Flame Traps when the player has hit them before.
- Spectre Armor now only heals for 8% instead of 10%
- Now needs Chlorophyte Bars to craft
- Total armor rating of the set has been reduced from 32 down to 24.
- Added to the game.