This article is in need of cleanup, and may not live up to the quality standards of the Terraria Wiki. You can help by editing it, or by bringing concerns of an immediate nature to the Administrator's Noticeboard.
The user who added this template to this page left the following explanation:
|Use Time||24 (Fast)|
|Quality||Tier 1 (Blue)|
|Tooltip||Forged with the fury of heaven|
|Found In||Floating Island Chests|
|This item cannot be crafted.|
The damage caused by the falling star combined with the damage of the sword itself adds up to a maximum of 60 damage per hit (inaccurate information as of 1.2. Starfury was slightly tweaked). It is one of the only area effect weapons in the game.
In 1.0.5, the stars did not penetrate blocks of any kind and as such, this weapon was severely limited when underground. As of update 1.0.6, stars will hit enemies in caves. The stars will go through walls until they hit an enemy or a material after passing through an open space.
- The stars can be mildly controlled, as they will roughly pass through where the mouse is when you click. Therefore, you can aim higher or lower, which can be useful if you're trying to hit things over a wall. They also move from your back to your front in a downward angle. (However, you cannot use this to aim, as you will automatically turn in the direction that the pointer is from your character, even if you were facing the other way.)
- These stars emit light while in the air, or before hitting a wall or floor.
- In the Console and Mobile Versions, this weapon has not yet been updated to reflect changes implemented in v1.2. As such, it still functions as it used to in v1.1.2; see here.
- The maximum possible prefix for this weapon is "Legendary".
- Changed sprite and now only summons 1 star (which does 45-48 damage).
- Can no longer rapidly swing – has a short cooldown after shooting during which it cannot be swung or switched.
- No longer uses mana.
- Added to the game.