|Use Time||24 (Fast)|
|Quality||Tier 1 (Blue)|
|Tooltip|| Causes stars to rain from the sky|
'Forged with the fury of heaven'
|Found In||Floating Island Chests|
|This item cannot be crafted.|
- The stars can be mildly controlled, as they will roughly pass through where the mouse is when clicked. Therefore, one can aim higher or lower, which can be useful to hit things over a wall. They also move from the character's back to front in a downward angle. (However, this cannot be used to aim, as the character will automatically turn in the direction that the pointer is, even if facing the other way.)
- These stars emit light while in the air, or before hitting a wall or floor.
- In the Console and Mobile Versions, this weapon has not yet been updated to reflect changes implemented in v1.2. As such, it still functions as it used to in v1.1.2; see here.
- The maximum possible prefix for this weapon is "Legendary".
- In 1.0.5, the stars did not penetrate blocks of any kind and as such, this weapon was severely limited when underground. As of update 1.0.6, stars will hit enemies in caves. The stars will go through walls until they hit an enemy or a material after passing through an open space.
- Changed sprite and now only summons 1 star (which does 45-48 damage).
- Can no longer rapidly swing – has a short cooldown after shooting during which it cannot be swung or switched.
- No longer uses mana.
- Added to the game.