Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
As of 1.3, she uses a pair of Stylish Scissors to fight nearby enemies.
|Hair Dye Remover||2||None|
|Depth Hair Dye||5||None|
|Life Hair Dye||5||If the player has 400 health|
|Mana Hair Dye||5||If the player has 200 Mana|
|Time Hair Dye||5||Special Moon needed|
|Biome Hair Dye||5||If the world is in Hardmode|
|Party Hair Dye||7 50||If the Party Girl is present|
|Rainbow Hair Dye||15||Must be Hardmode and 3 mech bosses defeated|
|Speed Hair Dye||5||Must be Hardmode and any hardmode mech boss is defeated.|
|Money Hair Dye||10||Player has at least 1 in their inventory.|
|Team Hair Dye||5||In Multiplayer, joined on a team.|
|Martian Hair Dye||30||After Martian Madness.|
|Twilight Hair Dye||30||After Martian Madness.|
During a Blood Moon
During the morning
Only when another NPC exists
After being freed from a Spider Nest
|Note: Upon adding a new name, make sure you add it in alphabetical (ABC) order.
- Once rescued, she will stay in the vicinity until a suitable Home is built for her.
- Since Spider Nests were added in the 1.2 update, the Stylist cannot be found in worlds generated before 1.2.
- An easy way to find the Stylist is to search through the Underground Snow Biome and keep and eye out for a Spider Nest.
- Running in and out of a Spider Nest until she spawns is a much easier way to spawn her than searching in multiple nests.
- She has the highest quote count of any NPC.
- Until 1.2.4, she did not receive a randomly generated name.
- She seems to be very violent during Blood Moons, threatening to cut the player's head.
- Her quote "Don't go exploring with scissors, they said. You won't get trapped in spider web, they said!" seems to be a reference to the "[X], they said. It will be fun, they said!" meme.
- The name Meliyah may be a reference to the game Xenoblade Chronicles, where one of the party members you get is named Melia.
- Sometimes, the Stylist might not respawn and the player will have to look for her again (fixed in 1.2.4).
- The Stylist may be named Elliot.
- The Stylist may change names when you exit and come back to that world. (possibly mobile only)
- Added Martian Hair Dye and Twilight Hair Dye.
- Available with random names.
- Added to the game.