|43Suspicious Looking Eye|
|Quality||Tier 1 (Blue)|
|Tooltip||Summons the Eye of Cthulhu|
|Summons||Eye of Cthulhu|
|Sell Value||No Value|
|Crafted With||6 Lens|
|Crafted At|| Demon Altar|
- Using a Suspicious Looking Eye while the Eye of Cthulhu has already been summoned by another Suspicious Looking Eye will result in the Player's immediate death.
- Using the Suspicious Looking Eye during a natural occurrence of the Eye of Cthulhu (1:3 chance every night after the conditions are filled) will result in fighting up to two Eyes of Cthulhu simultaneously.
- The Suspicious Looking Eye looks similar to both the Servant of Cthulhu and the Demon Eye.
- If you summon the Eye of Cthulhu right as it turns night, it may not spawn and you will lose your Suspicious Looking Eye.
- The Suspicious Looking Eye's tooltip was once "May cause terrible things to occur." However, it was changed because unprepared, newer players would use it to see what happened.
- Can now be stacked.
- Can now be found in Golden Chests.
- Lens cost lowered from 10 to 6.