|Use Time||15 (Very Fast)|
|Quality||Tier 8 (Yellow)|
The Terra Blade is one of the most difficult swords to acquire in the game. It can be swung continuously, and fires a fast-moving, low-use time magical sword. This projectile will continue flying until it hits three enemies, goes off screen or hits a wall.
- The Terra Blade is one of the weapons with the highest reforge price, starting at 33 33 33 without a prefix.
- Just like most other melee weapons in the game, the best prefix this weapon can obtain is "Legendary".
- The Terra Blade is debatably the strongest sword in the game.
- The name Terra Blade may be a combination of Terraria and Blade.
- The name might also come from the Latin Terra, which means earth.
- The weapon is possibly a representation of purity, as its ingredients come from both light (True Excalibur) and darkness (True Night's Edge) to form a green (the color of nature) blade.
- Despite being a melee weapon, the Terra Blade cannot be swung while the player has the "Silenced" debuff.
- The Terra Blade's projectile can be fired through angle blocks.
- no longer requires a broken hero sword.
- Now autoswings.
- The "ping" has been removed.
- Increased the damage of Terra Blade.
- Terra Blade shoots beams more rapidly.
- Added to the game.