|Damage (?)||88 + 132|
|Use Time||15 (Very Fast)|
|Quality||Tier 8 (Yellow)|
|Crafted With|| 1 True Excalibur|
1 True Night's Edge
1 Broken Hero Sword
|Crafted At|| Mythril Anvil|
The Terra Blade is one of the most difficult swords to acquire in the game. It has the highest base damage of any sword and second highest base damage(following the Possessed Hatchet), can be swung continuously, and fires a fast-moving, low-use time magical sword. This projectile will continue flying until it hits three enemies, goes offscreen or hits a wall.
- The Terra Blade is one of the weapons with the highest reforge price, starting at 33 33 33 without a prefix.
- Just like most other melee weapons in the game, the best prefix this weapon can obtain is "Legendary".
- Terra Blade is debatably the strongest sword in the game.
- The name Terra Blade may be a combination of Terraria and Blade.
- The name might also come from the Latin Terra, which means earth.
- The weapon is possibly a representation of purity, as its ingredients come from both light (True Excalibur) and darkness (True Night's Edge) to form a green (the color of nature) blade.
- Despite being a melee weapon, the Terra Blade cannot be swung while the player has the "Silenced" debuff.
- The Terra Blade's projectile can be fired through angle blocks.
- Now autoswings.
- The "ping" has been removed.
- Increased the damage of Terra Blade.
- Terra Blade shoots beams more rapidly.
- Added to the game.