The Terra Blade is one of the most difficult swords to acquire in the game. It can be swung continuously, and fires a fast-moving, low-use time magical sword. This projectile will continue flying nearly indefinitely until it hits three enemies or hits a wall.
- During a blood moon, the projectile swords turn mostly yellow.
- The projectiles are slower in water.
- The name Terra Blade may be a combination of Terraria and Blade.
- The name might also come from the Latin word Terra, which means earth.
- The weapon is possibly a representation of purity, as its ingredients come from both light (True Excalibur) and darkness (True Night's Edge) to form a green (the color of nature) blade.
- Despite being a melee weapon, the Terra Blade cannot be swung while the player has the Silenced debuff.
- The Terra Blade's projectile can be fired through angle blocks.
- On the Mobile Version of Terraria, the beam from the Terra Blade is slightly displaced, possibly from the same bug as the Scourge of the Corruptor.
- No longer crafted with a Broken Hero Sword.
- New sound when swung.
- Damage increased from 88 to 95.
- Now autoswings.
- The "ping" has been removed.
- Increased the damage of Terra Blade.
- Terra Blade shoots beams more rapidly.
- Added to the game.