| This page is a candidate for deletion for the following reason(s):
Please do not remove the
| This article is about a game which has not yet been released.
As such, content contained herein is subject to change as new information becomes available.
- Generated worlds made of many modifiable Blocks and Walls, including Soils and Ores.
- Background tiles such as Furniture, Trees, and other Plants.
- Liquids such as Lava and Water.
- Health and Mana.
- Dynamic Time and Weather.
- Tools such as Swords, Axes, Pickaxes, Hammers, Bows.
- Armor, Accessories, and Vanity items.
- Coins and other Items dropped from Enemies.
- The Corruption
- Crystal Cave
- The Core
- The Crimson
- Amethyst Staff
- Topaz Staff
- Copper Coin
- Many unknown new blocks, items, furniture, and enemies.
- A defensive style of gameplay, featuring turrets that are able to be upgraded and customized.
- Dedicated Wings equip slot.
- More ways to fight the corruption.
- New corrupted forms of blocks, such as Dirt and Snow.
- More weather, such as lightning.
- New enemies; Crystal Archer, Triffid, and Scavenger.
- New Crafting Station, Zinc Anvil.
- A quest system.
- Swing grappling.
- Ebondirt Block
- Gold Plated Tomahawk
- Striking Trident
- Holy Staff
- Ore Buster
- Promethium Spear
- Vampire's Kiss