|Use Time||14 (Very Fast)|
|Knockback||8 (Very Strong)|
|Quality||Tier 3 (Orange)|
|Crafted With|| 6 Jungle Spores|
|Crafted At|| Iron Anvil|
- You can throw the Thorn Chakram through a 1 block-wide wall if you stand right up against it.
- The Thorn Chakram can be bounced around corners when thrown at the correct angle.
- The Thorn Chakram will ricochet a maximum of 5 times, but has a maximum range of approximately 22 blocks.
- Once the Thorn Chakram returns to the player, it can immediately be thrown again.
- The Chakram, sometimes called a war quoit, is a throwing weapon from India. Its shape is of a flat metal hoop with a sharp outer edge from 5–12 inches (13–30 cm) in diameter. The chakram was designed to be thrown but could also be used for up-close combat. Because of its aerodynamic shape it is not easily deflected by wind. The word Chakram comes from the Sanskrit term chakra, meaning circle or wheel.
- The Thorn chakram is used for the "Loading the map.."-symbol in the console versions of Terraria, as when they bring up the map it takes a few seconds to load.
- Now deals Melee damage.
- Now Inflicts the Poisoned debuff.
- Changed Name: Chakrum to Chakram.
- Changed recipe.