Titanium Armor is a Hardmode armor set that can only be obtained in worlds where Adamantite Ore is replaced with Titanium Ore. It is roughly on-par with its equivalent set, the Adamantite Armor, but has a unique set bonus, look, and slightly increased defense compared to Adamantite Armor.
It should be noted that the defense given by this armor only loses to the Hallowed Armor with the same head pieces by 1 point.
The full set gives a buff called Shadow Dodge upon striking an opponent. Whilst Shadow Dodge is active, when you would take damage from an enemy, you instead become invincible for 2 seconds. However, Shadow Dodge only avoids damage; Debuffs (e.g., Ichor or On Fire!) are still inflicted. It cannot activate within 20 seconds of the previous activation. While active, Shadow Dodge will create two mirror images of you on both sides of yourself.
Parts of the Set
- Titanium Breastplate
- 15 Defense
- 4% Increased Damage
- 3% Increased Critical Strike Chance
- Titanium Leggings
- 11 Defense
- 3% Increased Damage and Critical Strike Chance
- 6% Increased Movement Speed
- Titanium Mask
- 23 Defense
- 8% Increased Melee Damage and Critical Strike Chance
- 8% Melee Speed
- Set Bonus: Become Immune after Striking an Enemy
- Titanium Helmet
- 8 Defense
- 16% Increased Ranged Damage
- 7% Increased Ranged Critical Strike Chance
- Titanium Headgear
- 4 Defense
- 16% Increased Magic Damage
- 7% Increased Magic Critical Strike Chance
- Increases Maximum Mana by 100
- Added to the game.