Trophies are rare drops from bosses to show that a player has defeated the respective boss or mini-boss. They can be placed on walls similar to paintings; the trophies illustrate a part of the boss they represent. Trophies are often farmed as they have a low chance of being dropped.
Each trophy has a body part that represents a boss on a weapon rack (except for King Slime).
- King Slime's trophy is a Katana covered in slime, from the ninja.
- Eye of Cthulhu's trophy is one of its teeth.
- Brain of Cthulhu's trophy is one of its lobes.
- Eater of World's trophy is one of its eyes.
- Queen Bee's trophy is one of its knees.
- Skeletron's trophy is one of its bones.
- Wall of Flesh's trophy is its tongue.
- Destroyer's trophy is a Probe.
- The trophies of the twins is Retinazer's laser turret, and Spazmatism's Cursed Flamethrower machine.
- Skeletron Prime's trophy is its jaw.
- Plantera's trophy is its bulb.
- Golem's trophy is a lizhard brick sun.
- Duke Fishron's trophy is its tail.
- Lunatic Cultist's trophy is its mask (though it is called Ancient Cultist).
- Moon Lord's trophy is his heart/core.
- Mourning Wood's trophy is one of its branches.
- Pumpkin's trophy is its cloak buckle.
- Everscream's trophy is a branch with one of its eyes.
- Santa NK1's trophy is its head, (without mask).
- Ice Queen's trophy is its crown.
- Flying Dutchman's trophy is its flag.
- Martian Saucer's trophy is one of its turrets.
- Dark Mage's trophy is its book.
- Ogre's trophy is its head.
- Betsy's trophy is one of its feet.
- Ocram's trophy is one of its lights or its nose.
Lepus, Turkor the Ungrateful, and the celestial pillars do not have trophies.
- Added to the game.