|675True Night's Edge|
|Use Time||23 (Fast)|
The True Night's Edge is a melee weapon which swings at fast speed and is crafted with a Night's Edge and a Broken Hero Sword. It is a Yellow Tier item. It is a hard mode weapon. It has a 4% critical strike chance. It fires a bright, glowing, green sword projectile that hits the first enemy or wall it touches, and shatters in bright green sparks, akin to Cursed Flames. However, the swing and the projectile have two separate use times. The projectile does not fire with every single swing. As well despite the Excalibur having higher damage than the Night's Edge the True Excalibur is weaker than the True Night's Edge. Its base damage is stronger than The Horseman's Blade and Christmas Tree Sword, only weaker than the Terra Blade by the raw damage per swing.
- Its projectile counts as melee damage, so it is very useful combined with flasks.
- Unlike the other swords that fire projectiles, the ones launched from this sword spin instead of facing in the direction they are moving, which gives them a larger chance to hit enemies.
- In mobile, this sword only does 78 damage.
- Its projectile can be deployed through one block thick or less horizontally.
- Increased the damage of True Night's Edge.
- True Night's Edge shoots beams more rapidly.
- Added to the game.