When approached, the Truffle Worm will flee within a couple of seconds, digging away from the player at great speed. It is advised to approach them very rapidly while already swinging the Bug Net to have the best chance of catching them. It is also helpful to use some sort of grappling hook, but requires a relatively high ranged grappling hook.
- It can be hard to catch a Truffle Worm before it burrows as it often gets stuck in a small hole that the player's Bug Net can't reach, a good way to collect them is by making a farm for them.
- A pretty efficient way of increasing the spawn rate of Truffle Worms is by using some Battle Potions, and Water Candles.
- Use of the Golden Bug Net is recommended if possible, as the faster swing speed makes it much easier to hit them.
- If Truffle Worms are in fact in small spaces, dropping on them while frantically using the bug or golden bug net is an effective way to get them.
- Enemies can now deal damage to Truffle Worms.
- Added to the game.