- (Please note that this is explaining the Underground Corruption AFTER you have beaten the Wall of Flesh. Until WoF is killed, the Underground Corruption will not spawn these enemies, and any enemies killed in the Underground Corruption will not drop a Soul of Night.)
The mobs found in The Underground Corruption:
- Corrupt Slime - Drops Gel and is common in the Underground Corruption
- Slimer - Drops Gel
- World Feeder - Drops Cursed Flames
- Mimic - Seems to spawn more often here than anywhere else.
- Clinger - Man Eater like mob, drops Cursed Flames
- Cursed Hammer - Non-Solid and has a chance to curse.
- Wraith - Seems to spawn most often here, probably does NOT need confirmation
The player may also create their own Underground Corruption by throwing Unholy Water at stone and sand blocks, turning them into Ebonstone and Ebonsand respectively. As the player spreads the corrupted blocks the violet background appears. (The same applies with the Underground Hallow using Holy Water which will show the pink background.)
- A Corruptor will have a low chance to drop a Soul of Night.
- You can easily farm Souls of Night by killing the Eater Of Worlds in the Underground Corruption. Also You Farm Souls of Night by placing more than 50 blocks of Meteorite, Then The Meteor Heads will spawn, then you can farm as many as you can.
- Beginner players are not recommended to deal with The Corruption.
- In Hard Mode, it's recommended that players have higher-tier armor, such as Mythril Armor or Higher, before advancing to the Underground Corruption. It is similar to the Underground Hallow in being two of the hardest biomes in the game.
- Added to the game.