|Knockback||3 (Very Weak)|
|Quality||Tier 1 (Blue)|
|Dropped By||Eye of Cthulhu|
|Drop Rate||100% (20-49)|
|Purchase From|| Arms Dealer|
(After defeating Eater of Worlds)
|Crafted With|| Makes 5|
1 Worm Tooth
5 Wooden Arrows
|Crafted At|| Iron Anvil|
Unlike other arrows though, it will penetrate up to 3 targets, easily taking the base damage from 8 up to 24 if it has hit all 3 targets, posing a very cheap and effective ammo option for hordes and bosses like the Eater of Worlds and the Destroyer.
- Unholy Arrows are one of the most reliably-obtained arrows as they can be both crafted and purchased.
- The Unholy Arrow emits a very small amount of light when fired.
- Unholy Arrows are not normally obtainable in a pre-hardmode world where Crimson replaces Corruption. This includes no loot drops from the Eye of Cthulhu or chests and the Arms dealer will not carry Unholy Arrows at night after the Brain of Cthulhu has been defeated. However, you can get the Arms Dealer to sell Unholy Arrows through the following method:
- Buy Corrupt Seeds from the Dryad on the night of a Blood Moon .
- Sow corruption in a large enough area to form an artificial Corruption biome
- Farm Rotten Chunks and Vile Mushrooms in the artificial biome and craft Worm Food at a Crimson Altar
- Summon and defeat the Eater of Worlds in the artificial biome.
- The next night the Arms Dealer will begin selling Unholy Arrows.
- max stack increased to 999