|Knockback||3 (Very Weak)|
|Quality||Tier 1 (Blue)|
|Dropped By||Eye of Cthulhu|
|Drop Rate||100% (20-49)|
|Purchase From|| Arms Dealer|
(After defeating Eater of Worlds)
The Unholy Arrow is a powerful arrow but relatively cheap and easy to obtain, a tier after the Flaming Arrow, They have a 66% chance of being re-gathered after fired from your bow.
Unlike other arrows though, it will penetrate up to 4 times, easily increasing the effectiveness if it hits all 5 targets, posing a very cheap and effective ammo option for hordes and bosses like the Eater of Worlds and the Destroyer.
- Unholy Arrows are one of the most reliably-obtained arrows as they can be both crafted and purchased.
- Unholy arrows can be obtained in a Crimson world after the Wall of Flesh has been defeated.
- The Unholy Arrow emits a very small amount of light when fired.
- Unholy Arrows are not normally obtainable in a pre-hardmode world where Crimson replaces Corruption. This includes no loot drops from the Eye of Cthulhu or chests and the Arms dealer will not carry Unholy Arrows at night after the Brain of Cthulhu has been defeated. However, you can get the Arms Dealer to sell Unholy Arrows through the following method:
- Create an artificial Corruption biome, using any method available.
- Summon and defeat the Eater of Worlds in the artificial biome.
- The next night the Arms Dealer will begin selling Unholy Arrows.
- Max stack increased to 999
- Added to the game.