I am a wiki contributor, who loves terraria and enjoys learning very technical stuff about any game whatsoever.
I want to one day become a moderator here.
My strategies for bossesEdit
- For the Eye of Cthulu, i would recommend having a bow, and at least silver armor before going into the fight. All you need is a safe and flat surface to fight on and learn and memorise the Eye's attack pattern.
- For the Eater of Worlds, i would want to summin him by using the rotten chunk and not by breaking an orb (as it may trap you down in a corruption hole) you want to have golden armor and a golden bow and use fire/jester arrows. Explosives like grenades are super usefull for this. I would also recommend using a Flail like the Ball' o Hurt as it deals massive damage to it.
- For skeletron, i would recommend Jungle armor and the minishark with meteorshot bullets, also having rocket/spectre boots and a cloud in a ballon. You want to fight this guy by flattening the area above the dungeon and shoot at him. try to prevent moving upwards too much as he keeps his distance. (attempting to fight this guy with a sword is useless)
- For the Goblin army, you just want the best armor and weaponry possible, and just go rambo on them all.
- For the Wall Of Flesh.. (to be continued)
My most visited pages.Edit
- The Twins
- The Destroyer
- Skeletron Prime
- Wall Of Flesh