Since I was bored, and my brother's flooding hell at the moment of writing, I decided to talk about the pros and cons(good and bad things about it) of flooding hell.
But first, let's talk about the method.
The easy way:
Go to one side of hell and dig up(if you don't have a grappling hook, you can't do this), preferably on a small world. It may be boring but it's fun to flood hell. Just, don't kill yourself and don't take risks unless your spawn is near your tunnel up( can be used as a Hellevator once you've flooded hell) It's best to use a molten pick or better to make it faster.
The Hard Way:
First, get about 99 gills potions. Then go to the ocean and dig a hellevator at the bottom of the ocean, using the gills potions to breath and then you'll reach hell! Note: If you want, you can block off the ocean and only use one gills potion.
Now, the pros and cons!
- There is lots of obsidian walkways over lava.
- You can get heaps of coral and the chest at the bottom of the ocean.
- You can find shadow chests if you go through hell
- You can find the dungeon if you go over the land.
- You can't get sharks and Jellyfish from that ocean, anymore.
As you can see, there is far more pros then cons. If you have any ideas, comment about it. I'll check daily on my comments and say them, and give credit to you at the next section, the Credits section.
- My brother, who gave me the shadow chests one.
- Me, because I created this.
That's all for now. Goodbye! --Vampire out 00:56, January 7, 2012 (UTC)