I've noticed that the categories on the wiki could use quite a bit of cleaning up, especially after the arrival of PC 184.108.40.206. As a personal project, I've started to reorganize and establish a cleaner, easier network of categories. Some little notes and ideas can be found here.
- Moved *_Tier categories from Category:Equipment to Category:Items by Material.
- Sub-categories should probably be renamed *_Tier to *_Items or *_Gear.
- Category:Celestial Tier is a special-case, and will probably have subcategories of Solar_*, Nebula_*, etc. with items that use all four Fragments in the main category.
- Category:Rare Items seems subjective and unhelpful as a category. Does anyone actually use this category to look for rare items? If so, why? Need more feedback on this category in particular, as it's currently a mess.
- Move Category:Bait and Category:Fishing Rods to a new Category:Fishing Items, which can go into Category:Fishing? Though most pages in Category:Fishing are item pages anyway.
- Start new category for Category:Equipables, which pertains to the slots on a character. Category:Armor, Category:Accessories, Category:Pets, Category:Light Pets, Category:Minecarts, Category:Mounts, Category:Grappling Devices.
- Or maybe repurpose Category:Equipment for this? Yeah, let's go with this.