look, so you know how some weapons and armor look like they belong together? yah do? Great, man! (or woman) so what im thinking is that some armor and weapons that go together could be called "sets", for example, the hallowed armor + excalibur + gungnir = "The Hallowed Warrior 'o Justice and DOOOM! rated r." post comments bout your ideas!